FOOTNOTES 2 is an installation performance in which walking, time, and site-spesificness are intertwined into a complex dialogue of motion, audio and video works. In the installation performance Antikainen, Pärssinen and Schlameus study the corporeality of wandering in relation to nearby nature as well. At its best, a work can also increase people’s interest in positive nature experiences and an understanding of their own reality in relation to non-human nature.
- Concept: Sari Antikainen & Nadja Pärssinen
- Audiovisual: Sari Antikainen
- Choreography & dance: Nadja Pärssinen
- Live sound design: cellist Marie-Claire Schalmeus
- Promophotos: Sari Antikainen
- Production: FlowWowProductions, cultural center Sähinä & Gallery Aarni
- Supporter: Avek – Audiovisual promotion center Finland, City of Espoo & cultural center Sähinä.
- Performances: 2.-5.9.2021 in cultural center Sähinä in Helsinki & 4.12.2021 Gallery Aarni Espoo.