Notes of walking dance project is a study on walks in which participants have looked at how our bodily perceptual experience can turn into shared knowledge, dialogue and dance. The work also suggests different ways of making a collective effort to perceive the so-called non-human nature. In our dance project, we moved in indoors of cultural center Sähinä and nearby nature in Lauttasaari, Finland in March 2021.
- Concept: Nadja Pärssinen
- Choreography: Nadja Pärssinen & workteam
- Dancers: Eero Tahkola, Katri Käpynen, Miina Penttinen and Tove Ström
- Sound designer & cellist in live: Marie-Claire Schlameus
- Video editing: Sari Antikainen
- Promophotos: Nadja Pärssinen
- Production: FlowWowProductions & Tanssivintti
- Supporter: Taike – Art promotion center Finland & cultural center Sähinä
- Performances: in the nearby nature of Lauttasaari & Tanssitalo´s space in Helsinki.