The landscape escapes in a relation to… is a short dance film. In the dance film, through the wandering, dance and text Pärssinen and Javits are having a dialog about their own experience of nature´s landscapes. Dance film is interwinding from different filming materials and invites viewers to reflect their own bodily memories of wandering. The filming trip of the dance film took place perhaps in Norway’s most famous hiking roads, Trolltunga.
- Concept: Nadja Pärssinen
- Collaboration with a video artist Alisa Javits
- Promophoto: Nadja Pärssinen & Alisa Javits
- Length: 8.31 min.
- Production: FlowWowProductions
- Supporter: Taike – Art Promotion Center in Finland & Regional Dance Center of Western Finland
- Performances: TeeMaa tea room house, Helsinki 2020, Tanssivirtaa Tampere contemporary dance festival´s film day in Tampere 2020, Eläköön tanssielokuva! events in WHS theatre, Helsinki 20.-22.11.2020 & Dancing Christmas event in the backyard of the main library, Turku 17.12.2020.